Friday, June 27, 2008

Our Trip to Page, AZ!

Tim flew Luke and I to Page last Sunday to visit my brother Bill and his wife Raellen and their girls, Kimberly, Catherine, and Alexandrea! We brought Kimberly home with us to spend the next month in Utah!!While there Bill-DVM took us down to the hospital to see the injured young Golden Eagle that had been brought in for them to save! It had been found out by Lake Powell and they were treating it! I got to hold it, but I was scared so Bill helped!
It was a lot more calm than I imagined, it didn't try to bite at all, but it's claws were rather LARGE!!
Of course Tim is brave, and strong and held the Golden Eagle all by him self! He also got to give it the shot it needed!
Tim took Bill up in the airplane after we got there and they got to fly around the area! Bill got these beautiful pictures from the air!
This is Rainbow Bridge--pretty cool!

No comments: