Monday, January 18, 2010

I am SOOOO... Proud of Tim!!!!

I just wanted to do a little bragging about my wonderful husband today! I got this email forwarded to me, and I thought it should be shared with the world, because I am so proud of Tim and thankful for ALL that he does for me and our family, and he is finally getting a little recognition by others for the hard work he does...
-This was a email addressed to Tim's Manager at the Park City Hospital that he has been working at for about 2 1/2 months, from an anaesthesiologist that he works with frequently.-
"Just a note to give our anesthesia technician, Tim Cole, some richly deserved praise.

This is my 11th year providing anesthesia, and in that time I estimate I have worked with 20 or more anesthesia technicians. Among these Tim is perhaps the very best I have known.

He is conscientious, hardworking, and always cheerful. More importantly, he does an excellent job of managing his time and resources when he has multiple rooms who need him at once. Last week, we had three rooms that required a combined total of 16 nerve blocks. With one ultrasound between us, it could have been a slow moving disaster of delay, but Tim made it run more smoothly than I would have dared hope. This is due in large part to the way that he assists with nerve blocks. He has paid close attention to our various styles, and I find that blocks proceed more smoothly than they do with any other assistant I can remember. I rarely have to ask for anything. This saves us valuable OR minutes every case. I would be willing to bet that Tim saves you much more than his salary every day simply because of his initiative, forethought, and professionalism.

Let me close by saying that I'm very happy with all the staff here. I think that everyone is performing at a high level, and this helps the OR run surprisingly well at this early stage. Even in this impressive group, Tim stands out. I hope we can keep him for a long time."

Way to go Tim, I love you!

3 comments:

Peggy Davis said...

CONGRATULATIONS MST!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS GREAT!!!!!!!!
WE ARE PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Queen of Kings said...

YAY Tim way to go for all of your hard work! And what a nice letter to be written about and appreciated thanks for sharing. What a great post! You two are so cute together!

Stephanie said...

Not surprised at all! He's an amazing guy!