Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009!!

On Halloween we went to the traditional party at my Aunts house for food, games, movies and of course Trick or Treating. This year we were, Yoda, Anakin, The Emperor, and Padmae.We all got to go out Trick or Treating together, I think there were more adults than kids!! This is my cousin Brad as some crazy wanna be basketball player!

There is my sister-in-law as Jessie!!
Cousins, Harry Potter, Buzz Light year, and a ninja, and then my cousins wife's niece as a cat!!
It took about 5 houses for the kids to figure things out, very slow at first, and then all of the sudden it clicked for Anakin, and Buzz, and we started to have to walk fast to keep up with them!! So much fun!!

1 comment:

Peggy Davis said...

I loved all your costumes! You did a good job like usual. I have your photo. Did your photo's turn out? Do you want the photo we took?